INDULGENCES FOR ACCOMPANYING THE BLESSED SACRAMENT TO THE SICK
1. 7 years and 7 quarantines to all who accompany the Most Blessed Sacrament with lights and pray for the Pope’s intentions.
2. 5 years and 5 quarantines to those who accompany It without a light, praying as above.
3. 3 years and 3 quarantines to those who, being legitimately hindered from going themselves, send someone in their stead to carry a light.
4. 100 days to those who cannot go themselves, provided they say one Pater and one Ave for the intention of the Pope when they see the Most Blessed Sacrament carried to the sick. – [Innocent XII., Jan.5th,1695]
– From: St Anthony’s Treasury, 1916