“The devotion of the THREE HAIL MARYS is a very simple and yet most efficacious devotion. Every day, recite Three Hail Marys, adding the invocation: ‘O Mary, my Mother, keep me from mortal sin.’ Many people recite the Three Hail Marys as part of their morning and night prayers. To practise this devotion in time of danger, stress, special need or temptation, is a sure means to obtain Our Lady’s help.
• My heartfelt thanks to Jesus and Mother Mary for the innumerable favours received and the blessings bestowed on my family through faithfully praying the 3 Hail Marys. Thank you Mother Mary for taking care of me during my illness and helping me to recover quickly. Also thanks for helping me to get a job soon. Both my sons are doing well now. Oh, mother, always protect our family from every danger and sickness. (E.D’C, Mumbai)
• I prayed the 3 Hail Marys when my father was in the ICU, I was touched by the wonders worked. I am most grateful. (A., Goa)
• On 4th January I came back home because I had chicken pox. I remained there for four weeks. I prayed the 3 Hail Marys during this time. Mary helped me, providing strength and helping me recover. By the time the four weeks were over I was fit enough to return to the hostel. I am very grateful to Mother Mary for all her goodness. (M.A., Chennai)
• Thank you Mother Mary for all the favours granted and for being with us at the time of pain. (B/A & family)
• My sincere thanks to Mary Help of Christians, Don Bosco and Dominic Savio, through faithfully praying the 3 Hail Marys I received the final settlement from work. I prayed fervently for 2 years and now finally it has come through. Do continue to bless me always and help me to carry out my daily chores and responsibilities. (C.A., Goa)
• My wife and I are grateful to Our Lady for the success in the law exams and for other favours received which we gratefully acknowledge. (Dr O.A. and D.A.)
• I am grateful to Mother Mary; faithfully praying the 3 Hail Marys I received countless blessings for 35 years. I had been saved from many accidents. I always pray the 3 Hail Marys before leaving the house and Mother Mary has guided me in my work. Thank you Mother for granting all my favours. (C.M., Mumbai)
• While travelling by train I was struck on the head by a huge bundle of clothes from the rack above. I am in the habit of praying the 3 Hail Marys while I travel. I remained unharmed and I believe it was the gracious protection of Our Lady. I am most grateful. (M.P., Mumbai).
I These testimonies and “Thank You’s” were published with full names in “Don Bosco’s Madonna” issue September 2013. To support the Shrine of Don Bosco’s Madonna in Matunga – Mumbai – India including seminarians, or to subscribe to the magazine please visit http://www.donboscosmadonna.org (external link) or http://www.dbmshrine.org (external link).